Cloud-based and mobile-ready, irth UtiliSphere automates workforce management and field operations around custom workflows that integrate into back-end systems.
• Automated 811 One Call ticket management - Electronically receive, respond to and resolve excavation requests in an automated fashion.
• Increase employee and asset performance - Make sure your business-critical employees are always at peak performance and assets are fully utilized.
• Gain unprecedented operational insights - Get increased visibility into operational performance to maximize business benefits.
• Improve process efficiencies - Eliminate redundant steps and trim wasted time with more direct communication and workforce collaboration.
• Streamline workflows and operations - Automate process flows and work routines based on custom business logic that you define.
• Gain insight from your data - Advanced executive-level reporting and analytics provide you with insights for critical decision-making.
811 One-Call Ticket Management
UtiliSphere has the premier, leading one-call ticket management solution in the industry. Using UtiliSphere, organizations can electronically receive, respond to and resolve excavation requests. Includes customizable rules for automatic ticket routing and dispatching and one call ticket screening with facility and responsibility area mapping. Other features include automated One Call positive response to the one call center, utility company, locator and excavator via email, voice, fax or manual call and the ability to accurately and comprehensively pinpoint dig sites on a map.
Customizable Form Designer
Our unique form designer empowers customizable, DIY digital form design in a collaborative, easy to use, test and publish environment. Forms can be designed with advanced functions like dynamic contextual intelligence, multiple field types, advanced nesting, tracking, auditing, alerts, triggers, calculations, data inputs, validation and verification.
Work and Asset Mapping
UtiliSphere gives you the ability to dynamically map your assets as well as where and when work is scheduled and/or completed. With pinpoint accuracy, our maps display street and satellite with ERSI map layers. Layers can be activated with various assets — and maps can be leveraged to define workforce responsibility, measure distances, search for assets/locations, auto-suggest related work items, view worker’s locations in real time, see work in progress and many more advanced functions.
Configurable Process Automation Designer
Using UtiliSphere, entire work processes can be completely customized, automated and enforced. This includes automatic work dispatch (individuals or groups) based on triggered, scheduled or timed events; advanced if/then actions and rules based on system conditions; and recurring workforce notifications. In addition, workforce automation can be extended to third parties and contractors.
Customized Scheduling and Routing
UtiliSphere has the ability to schedule and optimize routes to job sites with automated routing or manual overrides — including the ability to take into account average time on a job site and travel time. This allows organizations to better plan jobs, communicate arrival times to customers or site managers, provide notices and alerts and develop advanced schedules.
Reporting and Analytics
UtiliSphere provides Reporting and Analytics with the opportunities to drill down into every aspect of your business and create custom DIY reports with visually rich charts, graphs and complex data comparisons. Information can also be viewed on a map, exported to multiple file formats and indexed by time, work type, work cluster and more.