Get access to your organization’s resources and keep them secure.
The Company Portal provides access to corporate apps and resources from almost any network. Your company must already subscribe to Microsoft Intune, and your IT admin must set up your account before you can use this app.
• Enroll to access corporate resources
• Browse and install company apps
• View and manage all your enrolled devices
• View IT department contact information
• Change your work account password
• Unenroll or remotely wipe devices
How to uninstall Company Portal:
Before you can uninstall Company Portal, you need to unenroll your device from Intune first. Here are the steps:
1) Follow these directions to unenroll: https://docs.microsoft.com/intune/enduser/unenroll-your-device-from-intune-android
2) Now, you can uninstall Company Portal like you would any other app
What's New in the Latest Version 5.0.5998.0
Last updated on Sep 20, 2023
Minor bug fixes and improvements. Install or update to the newest version to check it out!