Use APKPure App
Download Microsoft Teams in a faster and safer way
Chat, meet, plan and share on Microsoft Teams, a collaborative platform built for teamwork.
Microsoft Teams connects you with friends, family via chats, meetings and file sharing in one place.
• Create online meetings, 1-1 or group chats or video calls to connect with anyone easily.
• Assign tasks and make plans to get everything organized.
• Collaborate with partners via secure document and file sharing in Cloud Storage.
• Feel free to use emojis, GIFs and message animations to express yourself.
Whether you’re working with teammates on a project or planning a weekend activity with loved ones, Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done. It’s the only app that has chats, meetings, files, tasks, and calendar in one place—so you can easily connect with people and bring plans to life. Get family and friends together to manage tasks at home or plan a surprise birthday party. Work with teammates via secure meetings, document collaboration, and built-in cloud storage. You can do it all in Microsoft Teams.
Easily connect with anyone:
• Meet securely with teammates, family, and friends. Set up a video meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite.
• Chat 1-1 or in group chats with friends or colleagues. @mention people in chats to get their attention.
• Dedicated channels help create a focused workspace for important projects.
• Video call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to video call.
• GIFs, emojis, and message animations make it easier to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
Accomplish plans and projects together:
• Task lists allow you to stay on top of work projects or plans with family and friends. Assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off completed tasks to keep everyone on the same page.
• File sharing in chats makes it easier to coordinate on work assignments or personal projects.
• Cloud storage makes it easy to access shared documents and files on the go.
• Dashboard view neatly organizes all shared content—photos, files, tasks, links—so you don’t have to spend time looking for things*.
• Screenshare, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms to get most out of your work meetings.
Designed to give you peace of mind:
• Securely collaborate with external partners for work assignments while maintaining control over your data.
• Store important information such as subscription passwords in a digital Safe*.
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**.
*Available when using Microsoft Teams with your personal account.
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription, or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Last updated on Sep 26, 2023
Minor bug fixes and improvements. Install or update to the newest version to check it out!
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app built for group internal communications. It allows users to chat and connect with anyone from anywhere with teams.
Here, we will introduce you to a simple way to download and install Microsoft Teams. Follow the three easy steps below to download Microsoft Teams on Android for free:
First, go to apkpure.com, and use the search box to find Microsoft Teams.
Next, press the Download APK button on the right to commence your installation.
Finally, Hit the Install button in the prompt, and then you can share your first document, join your first online meeting and use many other features in Microsoft Teams app.
Microsoft Teams is available on mobile and PC. Users can get to the Microsoft official site to get the download link of Microsoft Teams for PC version.
You can join a MS Teams meeting as a guest without an account. But if you want to use other features, you need to log in to your Microsoft account first. And if you don't have one, you have to create a new one before start using MS Teams.