The interface is available in 25 languages.
We asked ourselves the question: what is the need for us to work with SMS. And created this application.
Look alternatives. They cost at least twice as expensive, but they contain some one option. Alternatives have not been translated into your language. In our application, you will get 5 options. And 25 popular languages.
Six months users to send their suggestions about our popular app SMS Manager.
Introducing version 2.0
Watch a video about all the new features of the application.
In an application built 5 tools for SMS communication and beyond:
1. SMS Scheduler
2. SMS forwarding.
3. SMS answering machine.
4. E-mail Scheduler.
5. Event planner.
New in version 2.0:
- E-mail scheduler.
- Event planner.
- Forced choice of language (if a translation for your language is incorrect, you can select one of three: English, Spanish, Russian).
- New design.
- Password protection.
- A new widget.
- Set the background color and font.
- Transfer SMS is not only a different phone number (via SMS), but also by e-mail (via E-mail).
- The choice of contacts or groups.
- In the list (where all messages) indicates the beginning of the message.
- Notification of the success or failure of sending messages (audio or text). 9 tones to choose from.
- Automatic signature (for SMS or E-mail).
- Select the time format: 24 or 12 am / pm.
- Reminder of a scheduled message: any number of days.
- Hide SMS (from the history of messages).
In the SMS Scheduler appeared archive (story). Old messages are moved to the archive. And now there is a choice of the groups or contacts.
In the SMS forwarding appeared forwarding e-mail.
Why is integrated E-mail scheduler.
- To schedule greetings or operational messages via e-mail.
- Not to write on the work at night (your recipients may find it crazy).
- If you write E-mail on Friday or on the weekend, then on Monday morning your message can get into the spam. So you can schedule it for Monday afternoon.
Why is integrated event planner.
Event planner is also SMS scheduler. In which you are programming greetings or messages about seminars, meetings with friends, and so on.
In the event planner conveniently displays the date (in chronological order). As well as the events are given names (a friend's birthday, a weekly meeting on Friday, "do not forget about the report," and so on).
Do not forget to enter the details of your e-mail address to activate the functions associated with the email.