This application is part of the SMS Manager 2.0.
The program is activated by activation button (top right corner).
If you change any settings, such as the forwarding destination for the message you have to click "save" button (bottom of screen).
If you just need to run a program without changing the settings, you just press the activation button.
Do not forget to enter the data of your mail account in the program settings.
If your mailbox is on GMAIL, then the data for the SMTP server is already defined. If your mailbox is on another server, the data for SMTP you need to find yourself (on the home page of your mail service).
Why do you need this program.
- If you are charging your phone, you can set up forwarding messages to another phone or to an e-mail.
- If you go to travel, you can leave the phone at home, and redirect messages to a temporary number (or email).
- If you go to the gym or for a walk, you can take only one phone, and the second to leave the house and turn on SMS forwarding.
And so on.
Features and functions:
- Set the background color and font for the interface.
- Notification about the success or failure of sending (sound, notification bar).
- Forwarding of incoming SMS messages to another phone number or e-mail address (you can at the same time).
- Forwarding can be set up: the first part or the entire message.
Do not forget to enter the details of your e-mail address to activate the functions associated with the email.