EXPLORER Connect offers monitoring and configuration of the EXPLORER terminal and includes a built-in satellite phone for making or receiving satellite calls using the EXPLORER terminal.
The EXPLORER Connect main menu offers the following options:
• Satellite Phone – Use your phone as a satellite phone to make and receive calls via the EXPLORER terminal *
• Terminal Access – Open the terminal’s web interface for management and configuration
• Pointing – Activate the pointing process towards the BGAN satellite and see signal strength
• Dashboard – See the terminal status
* Note: For use of Satellite Phone the phone/tablet must support IP Telephony (SIP).