It has never been easier to install your television dish.
Direct your device to the sky and look in realty augmented mode at the geostationary satellites orbiting around the earth. You will have access to an updated database of more than 200 satellites with a research option capability to facilitate your search.
Once a satellite has been selected, you will be able to read a number of information necessary to your installation, such as its geographical zone, its longitude, the available band frequencies, its Azimuth, Elevation and Polarization angles as calculated based on your location.
You may then select such satellite in Dish Aligning Mode (only available in PRO version): you will be provided with a four steps alignment tool that will help you install your TV antenna easily.
• Augmented reality, see satellites and target them directly on your display
• Azimuth, Elevation and Polarization angles calculated for your position
• More than 200 satellites referenced in the app
• Search option to quickly find satellite of interest
• Weekly updated database
• Add satellites manually (PRO users)
• 4 steps alignment tool to easily set up you TV antenna (PRO users)
Thank you for using Satellite Pointer. You can send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as fast as possible. If you enjoy the app, please let us know by rating us five stars and leaving a nice comment on the Google Play.