• Fast and fully offline operation
• Comfortable user interface
• Typing friendly search with case, diacritics, and punctuation tolerance and phonetic matching
• Wildcard, fuzzy, full-text search
• In-page popup translator and many other browsing facilities
• History, bookmarks, and save to file
• Text Viewer applet for rapid lookups during readings
• Vocabulary Exerciser applet for language practice
• Support for StarDict, XDXF, DSL, DICTD, and TSV/Plain kinds of offline dictionaries
• Support for ZIM files and MediaWiki database dumps for offline Wikipedia
• Works seamlessly on all your devices: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS devices
• Text Viewer
Combines dictionary lookups with a basic text viewing application. It can be used to read eBooks in plain-text/UTF-8 format or to read/translate text such as news.
• Text Indexer
“Import Text” option creates dictionaries from arbitrary text that could be extracted from any document, including office documents.
• Vocabulary Exerciser
Picks random words from dictionaries or history and asks you guess it.
• Desktop Companion
The app also works on desktop computers. The desktop version can be used to set up dictionaries on a computer and then synchronise with the mobile version using a common wi-fi connection. Except for importing very large dictionaries, it’s completely optional and distributed as freeware.
Note: If you have Android devices that can't validate your in-app purchase, please contact us with your order number for a legacy license code you can enter on those devices.