The description of US Presidents Quiz
Do you know all US Presidents?
Can you tell the president's name by given president's number?
Test you knowledge!
U.S. Presidents Quiz will help you learn all important informations about presidents.
12 levels of difficulty:
- levels 1 and 4 - Select president's name by given president's number,
- levels 2 and 5 - Select president's term of office by given president's name,
- levels 3 and 6 - Select president's name by given official president's portrait,
- levels 7 and 10 - Select president's number by given president's name,
- levels 8 and 11 - Select president's name by given president's term of office,
- levels 9 and 12 - Select president's birth state by given president's name.
- online ranking of top players,
- online multiplayer game mode,
- achievements to get.
Test yourself by comparing your score with others in online ranking.
Your score is sum points from all levels.
If you are preparing for one of following game shows: "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?", "Jeopardy!" or "It's Academic", this trivia will help you a lot!
US Presidents in app:
George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, John Tyler, James K. Polk, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James A. Garfield, Chester A. Arthur, Grover Cleveland, Benjamin Harrison, Grover Cleveland, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama.