As you already know damage in Uniwar is a little bit random and you often need to estimate whether you can destroy that unit if you attack in this way or whether your opponent is able to defend his base after your move. Damage Calculator can help you answering these and many other questions.
1. Calculates damage probability when one unit attacks another one. All three races are supported.
2. Ability to choose terrain. It is also filtered by unit type (you cannot place ship on a mountain).
3. Gang-up support
4. Doesn't use internet connection.
5. Works on Android 2.2 and above
6. You can choose element size (useful for tablet users) and some other options
7. It was tried on devices with 480x320 resolution, I don't recommend to use it on smaller devices, but no one forbids to try.
8. Ability to switch sides
9. Quick Uniwar start
10. Ability to combine territories with same attack/defense modificators.
11. Underground attacks
1. Attack range support, however probably in a very simplified form
2. Different chart modes.
3. Attack sequences.
1. Program doesn't scroll to last selected territory on start up (so it may be not visible, but still selected).
2. Sometimes territories are not visible after unit change. Just try to scroll there, and they will be visible again.
Hope it will help you during your battles.
P.S. This is still not a final version (so don't be too harsh with it), but quite usable.
P.P.S. Tested and created by www.runiwar.ru users