Sunday Worship APK
Oct 14 2016
The description of Sunday Worship
For every Sunday of the year, plus Principal Feasts and Holy Days, Sunday Worship gives you the key texts in full for that day’s main service, taken from the Church of England’s Common Worship Lectionary.
It will help you:
- Prepare practically for taking part in a Church of England Sunday service, whether you are leading worship, offering intercessions, giving the Bible reading, or running a children’s church.
- Reflect further on the Sunday service’s Bible readings and prayers throughout the week.
- Prepare booklets, pew sheets or projections for use in a local church (in line with official guidance - see http://www.churchofengland.org/prayer-worship/worship/texts/copyright.aspx for more information
Sunday Worship allows you to:
- View the next Sunday’s Bible readings, Collect and post Communion prayers in full
- Browse by date and scroll ahead to future Sundays
- Bookmark your favourite dates for easy reference
- Revisit recently viewed items
The material found in Sunday Worship is taken from the Common Worship Principle Service Lectionary and is intended for use in a church’s main Sunday service. The Principle Service Lectionary is usually used at a church community’s mid-morning service, though the minister is free to decide which service time constitutes the Principal Service of the day.
Sunday Worship is ideal for following and preparing for services. It is free to download but requires payment of a small subscription fee after a 14 day trial period.
Subscriptions are available on an annual basis in two different formats:
- A full subscription which includes all NRSV Bible Readings immediately available at all times even if when you are not connected to the Internet. (Offline access to the NRSV readings.)
- A basic subscription where the Bible readings are only available when you are connected to the Internet. (Online-only access to the NRSV readings. )
The Sunday Worship app is published by Church House Publishing, the official publisher of the Church of England. For more information visit www.chpublishing.co.uk
All Bible references (except to the Psalms) are to the New Revised Standard Version (New York, 1989). Those who wish to use other Bible translations should check the verse numbers against the NRSV.
References to the Psalms are to the Common Worship psalter, published in Common Worship: Services and Prayers for the Church of England (2000) and Common Worship: Daily Prayer (2005)
- Sunday Worship 2.2.3 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
Version: 2.2.3 (12) for Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Update on: Oct 16 2016
APK File SHA1: 78b7dad68a7339a1e65db83727bae0af490d47e0
What's new: Fix for All Saint's Oct 30th incorrect reading shown for principle More...
- Sunday Worship 2.2.2 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
- Sunday Worship 2.2.1 for Android 4.0+ APK Download
- Sunday Worship 2.1 for Android 4.0+ APK Download