“A renowned caller name announcer app”
Indeed, it is the best caller name announcer app, as it helps in making your life easier by letting you know who is calling you at the times when you are unable to glance at your phone. It does not only speak out callers’ names in fact it also calls out the names of message senders too. The app acts as your digital assistant which helps you to prioritize incoming calls and message. Accordingly, these are the most sought after features which users prefer in a call announcing app. In the competitive market for apps, developers have to come up much differently and that this specific App reveals too. You will have used many caller name talker apps, but you may have issues of listening the names of callers properly. But that is not the case with this app, as you will be able to listen the name of any caller clearly. There are many caller name announcer apps, but the attribute which makes this app stands apart, is its new feature called “battery percentage drop reminder”. This exciting battery announcer feature, guides you to keep your smartphone away from being fully dead. This is the feature that sets apart this app from other caller name announcer apps at the app stores. Caller name talker app, has features that have been designed specifically not to let you get distracted from any important task that you are doing while getting any call or message on your phone. Caller name talker announcer has proven the most popular and most functional app in its class.
• Call announcer, is the most popular feature of this app, and it announces the name of a caller more clearly.
• SMS reader, is another exciting feature that does not only speak out the name of SMS sender in fact, it also reads out text message as well.
• Its “Battery Announcer feature”, enables you to set a battery percentage drop reminder in this App for automatic announcement
• For unknown number, call announcer, speaks out the number of that caller or just speaks out “unknown”.
• SMS reader feature reads out your text message during the times when you are to focus on other tasks.
• This caller name announcer app has feature called “Filter Contact feature”, which enables you to assign this App a specific list of contacts that is to be announced. You must remember that unlisted contacts will not be announced.
• Its different voice pitch feature enables you to set different speaking voice pitches.
• Separate speaking volumes for call & SMS reader, enables you to opt for various volumes for the announcement of incoming calls & messages.
• In this caller name announcer app, you may use its exciting for setting up the number of repetitions for the caller’s name.
• You may allow or disallow speaking in silent mode, giving you the option to prioritize call announcements. You have an option to ask App to read out your text message or announce caller’s name in the silent mode.
• You may opt for incoming call or SMS reader alerts for saved contacts on your smartphone or for unknown numbers
• Play alert option enables you to configure the app to read out your text messages or announce caller’s name when the headset is connected.
• To deactivate the App for a specific time period this app has feature called “No alert schedule”, that allows you set a specific time period. And you will not get any alert from the App at that specific time.
• To stop call announcement, you can use “Panic Switch” feature. All you need to do, is to flick, shake or put the palm of your hand on the screen of your mobile & this is also for stopping text message reading.