* Schedules (by date-time, repeated weekly, repeated monthly).
* Import from phone contacts.
* Import from .CSV / .XML files (you can import from Internal Storage and from external apps).
* Export contacts to .CSV / .XML (you can export to Internal Storage or to web, e.g.: Dropbox).
* Overwrite or skip duplicated contacts for each group (by phone number).
* Enable importing contacts without names (good for advertising products or events).
* Multilingual (we will add even more languages in the future).
* Ability to automatically write the contact's name for each message (when sending to groups) using: #user#.
* Templates for messages (you can modify them).
* You can name or rename your contacts as you like, the changes will not affect your phone contacts.
* SMS-Master will not replace your default-messaging application, we are respecting your privacy.
::: General notes :::
* permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: for the SMS schedules (service, if active) to run at startup.
* Service will not run in background unless you sat a schedule (SMS) for it.
* Imports & Exports from file types (unicode): UTF-8.
# Important note for SMS limits:
If you try sending a large amount of SMS, you will receive this message: "SMS-Master is sending a large amount of messages", to disable that annoying popup you will need to ROOT your device and install "SMS Limit Unlocker" or "SMS Limit Tool" or any similar app that can increase the limit or disable it.
You can mail me for feedbacks or for support in translation to other languages.