The word shani also denotes the seventh day or Saturday in most Indian languages. The word shani comes from Sanaye Kramati Sah , the one who moves slowly, because Saturn takes about 30 years to revolve around the Sun.
Shani Chalisa Features:
• Completely offline app. No internet connection required after downloaded.
• Use Bell, conch (Shankh) and Garlend (Flower maala) with only single tap.
• Hindi and English lyrics.
• Text in synchronized with audio. So you can read while listen The Shani Chalisa.
• Set Shani Chalisa as Ringtone.
• Set Shani picture as Wallpaper.
• Lord Shani pictures keep changing while playing chalisa.
• Run application in background also. You can have notifications of playing chalisa.
• Realistic environment like temple inside app gives you peace of mind.