This is a Quick reference guide for Indian Family Laws. This app has following bare acts:
1. The Protection Of Women From Domestic Violence Act, 2005 (DV2005)
2. The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 (DP1961)
3. The Family Courts Act, 1984 (FC1984)
4. The Foreign Marriage Act, 1969 (FM1969)
5. The Guardians And Wards Act, 1890 (GW1890)
6. The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 (HMA1955)
7. The Hindu Minority And Guardianship Act, 1956 (HMGA1956)
8. The Indian Divorce Act, 1869 (IDA1869)
9. The Maternity Benefits Act, 1961 (MBA1961)
10. The Muslim Personal Law (shariat) Application Act, 1937 (MPL1937)
11. The Muslim Women (protection Of Rights On Divorce) Act, 1986 (MWA1986)
12. The Dissolution Of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939 (DMMA1939)
13. The Special Marriage Act, 1954 (SMA1954)
14. The Hindu Succession Act, 1956 (HSA1956)
15. The Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956 (HAMA1956)
16. Indian And Colonial Divorce Jurisdiction Act, 1940 (ICDJA1940)
17. The Anand Marriage Act, 1909 (AMA1909)
18. The Arya Marriage Validation Act, 1937 (AMV1937)
19. Matrimonial Causes (war Marriages) Act, 1948 (MCA1948)
20. The Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929 (CMRA1929)
21. Administrators-general Act, 1963 (AGA1963)
A must have app for advocates, students and trainee. Through this free version, you can search the Sections, Schedule, Part, Order and rule etc. You can download the details and save it locally for offline usages. This free version also has the Legal Vocabulary, bookmark, notes and sharing functionalities. You can also upgrade this app to fully offline mode.
This is the only app having very clean, attractive and handy user interface. Some highlights about the app are as below:
- Supported all sizes of android devices, mobile, tablet.
- Advance search features
- Full content of all the Chapters, Sections,Parts, Schedules, Appendixes, Rules and state amendments
- Display path of Sections, Parts, Rules eg: IDA1869 > CHAPTER 1 > Section 1
- App works on both offline and online mode
- Download the detail of content in the device storage for offline usages
- Option to make the app offline.
- Bookmarked the content for future references.
- Add Notes on the content
- Legal vocabulary for references
- Awesome reading experience
- Fast and smooth screen navigation and search
- Low Memory Resources required
- Through Social Sharing, you can share the content through mail, WhatsApp, SMS etc.
- Other than these, there are many more features.