Hazrat Usman Bin Ahfan Quotes APK
The description of Hazrat Usman Bin Ahfan Quotes
• Astonishing is he who knows this World will soon perish yet keeps close association with it.
• Astonishing is he who knows about fate yet mourns the loss of a thing.
• The slip of the tongue is more dangerous than the slip of the feet.
• If the eyes are bright and shining daily then it is a Day of Resurrection.
• To stop sinning is easier than to seek forgiveness.
• Make a purpose for life, then utilize all your strength to achieve it, you would definitely be successful.
• I am astonished with that person who recognizes this World as perishable and understands all about fate yet mourns the loss of things. I am astonished with that person who believes in Rewards, Punishment of Hell and Paradise, yet he still commits sins. I am astonished at that person who knows that Allah exists yet remembers others and seeks there assistance.
• A family man’s actions are presented together with that of a Mujahid (Muslim soldier) in the court of Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala.
• I am astonished with him who regards the reality of the existence of Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala yet remembers others and asks for there assistance.
• I am astonished by that person who believes in Hell yet continues to sin.
• I am astonished at that person who brings Faith in Paradise yet associates himself to the pleasures of this World.
• I am astonished at that person who regards Iblees (Satan) as his enemy yet continues to follow him.
• Squandered is that 'Aalim (Learned man) to whom a person cannot ask a question. He is likened to that weapon which is not put to use - that wealth which is not utilized in good work - that knowledge without application - that Mosque which Salaah is not read - that Salaah that is not performed in a Mosque - that good advise which is not accepted - that book which is not read - that worshiper who keeps in his heart the pleasures of the World and that long life which had not stocked on provisions for the Hereafter.
• At times, to forgive or pardon a criminal makes the criminal more dangerous.
• Mankind! Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala has created you so that you may please him, yet you choose to please others.
• 9/10 of the shares belonging to Peace and Safety are in isolating oneself from the people and the remaining one share lies in meeting with the people.
• A person in times of difficulty acts upon his own devices thus depriving himself of the help of Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala. He turns himself away from Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala, therefore Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala turns His Attention of Divine Grace from him too.
• Isolation is most beloved to the beloved of Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala.
• Excessive politeness is a sign of Malice.
• Do not rely on anyone except Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala and do not fear anything except your sins.
- Hazrat Usman Bin Ahfan Quotes 1.2 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
Version: 1.2 (3) for Android 2.3.2+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
Update on: 2016-01-17
APK File SHA1: a7d5ea5fc85b32b25bb217ba1935d6804de50b2f
What's new: Design Modified