Get your team connected to secure video conferencing with Google Meet.
Google Meet is a video communication app that allows you to easily create and join meetings with hundreds of people.
-- Easily join and create meetings for up to 250 people.
-- Support screen-sharing and engagement features like live caption, Q&A, and Hand Raise.
-- Control your meeting and get access to it on any device.
Securely connect, collaborate, and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
• Meet safely - video meetings are encrypted in transit and our array of safety measures are continuously updated for added protection
• Host large meetings - invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organization
• Engage in meetings - engage on meetings without interrupting, through Q&A, Polls, and Hand Raise
• Easy access on any device - share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app
• Share your screen - present documents, slides, and more during your conference call.
• Follow along - live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
*Tile view for Android tablets coming soon.
**Not all features available for non-paying users.
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to Google Workspace customers.
With Google Workspace , you and your team can:
• Enjoy helpful features like live captions, breakout rooms, and noise cancellation* to make meetings more productive.
• Attend meetings on the go. Meetings organized by Google Workspace users also create a dial-in phone number for each meeting, so every guest can join – even without wifi or data.
• Seamlessly jump into a video call from Chat or take document collaboration to the next level by connecting over video – everything ties together so you can always connect and collaborate in context.
Learn more about Google Meet: https://workspace.google.com/products/meet/
*Not available in all Workspace plans.
Follow us for more:
What's New in The Latest Version 2022.11.13.488225047.Release
Last updated on Dec 5, 2022
• Improved support for 250 person meetings
• Real-time captions
• International dial-in numbers for any meeting
• Bug fixes and performance improvements