Use APKPure App
Get Google Photos old version APK for Android
A perfect Manager for all your photos and videos.
Google Photos is a platform designed to store, organize, and share your photos and videos. It provides a comprehensive solution for managing and sharing your media, with ample storage and convenient accessibility across devices.
The app is tailored to modern photo-taking habits and offers useful features like shared albums, automatic creations, and advanced editing tools.
15 GB of free storage for each Google account. Turn on the automatic backup settings and save media files in high or original quality. These files can be accessed from any device connected to the account and from photos.google.com.
Key features of Google Photos include:
1. Less space taken: Cloud Backup first. And then remove photos from storage. Save storage space easily.
2. AI generator: Google Photos can automatically create movies, collages, animations, panoramas, and other types of content using the photos in a user's library. Users can also create these products themselves using the app's intuitive tools.
3. Professional editing tool: Apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and make other changes to their photos with just a tap.
4. Suggested sharing: Google Photos makes it easy to share photos with friends and family.
5. Advanced Searching: Google Photos uses advanced technology to make photos searchable by people, places, and things, without the need for manual tagging.
6. Live albums: Users can create live albums that automatically update with new photos of selected people and pets as they are taken.
7. Photo books: Google Photos allows users to create photo books in just minutes from their phone or computer. The app can also suggest photo books based on a user's best shots from a trip or period of time.
8. Google Lens: Google Lens is a feature that allows users to search for information about objects in photos and perform other tasks, such as translating text or identifying plants and animals.
9. Send photos in seconds: Users can instantly share photos with any contact, email, or phone number.
10. Shared libraries: Google Photos allows users to grant trusted individuals access to all of their photos. Easy to share memories with loved ones.
By subscribing to Google One, you can enhance the storage of your Google Account which is utilized for storing high-quality photos and videos. The subscription fee for an initial 100 GB storage in the US starts from $1.99 per month. The cost and accessibility may differ depending on the location.
Last updated on Sep 28, 2023
We are introducing a new storage management tool to help you easily manage the photos that count toward your storage quota. This tool will surface photos or videos you might want to delete — like blurry photos, screenshots and large videos.
Recover photos on Google Photos by opening the app, clicking Trash Library at the bottom, selecting an image to recover and holding it down. Then choose "Restore."
Check your account, then go to Google Drive for cloud photos on Google Photos.
To move photos from Google Photos to your phone's gallery, choose the desired album, photo or video and tap "save to device" in the three-dot menu.
Open the app, tap on "Settings", then select "Backup & sync". Turn it ON and choose what you want to back up.