Please contact your local sales office or dealer if you wish to use RICOH e-Sharing Box.
DocsConnect is an application that works on Android device to connect with e-Sharing Box.
You can view files stored in e-Sharing Box with this application and can print or project them from RICOH's MFP and Projector with simple operation.
Also, users can upload images saved on Android device to e-Sharing Box directly with this application.
What you can do with this App:
1) You can connect your Android device e-Sharing Box by just scanning the Connecting Code displayed on web UI of the e-Sharing Box from your web browser.
2) You can view the content of the listed files stored in e-Sharing Box.
3) You can print the selected file by scanning the Connecting Code displayed on the touch panel of RICOH's MFP. Similarly, you can project the selected file on RICOH's network capable projector by scanning the preprinted Connecting Code.
4) You can upload files or photos saved on Android device to e-Sharing Box. Also you can scan paper documents to e-Sharing Box from RICOH's MFP by scanning the Connecting Code displayed on the MFP touch panel with Android device.
5) You can fax the selected file.
Android device (that has camera).
Android OS version 4.1 and later.