Download this app and learn:
1) To strive and struggle for the eternal life of happiness in Paradise (Heaven, Eden). To adopt the most attractive ways of communication.
2) Linguistic meaning, describes the degrees and vastness of it.
3) The dwellings and the surroundings of the people of the paradise (from the clothing, ornaments, couches, thrones and wives of the dwellers of paradise to the penultimate, which is the seeing of Allah SWT in paradise).
4) About the distinct and different types of weather and rivers which the holders of paradise would be exhibiting.
5) What sort of fruit and provision dwellers of Paradise would be entertained with?
6) About the different dialogues, conversations and discussions they would be having with each other and with the dwellers of Hell in the light of Quran & Sunnah.
It has a very attractive design and icons. It gives you the freedom of:
• Searching subjectively as well as objectively.
• Making your notes from any chapter and it enables you to go from page 1 to page 100 directly by simply dragging your finger over the screen.
• Marking the chapters as read and unread.
• Reading the book in night mode having no strain on your eyesight.
This app is an addition to Darussalam’s Islamic app collection. We (Darussalam Publishers and Distributors) would like to thank D-Tech Systems Ltd in abundance for researching, designing and developing the entire idea and application. D-Tech Systems is a sister concern of Darussalam. In coordination and collaboration with D-Tech systems we are planning to develop more intriguing and fascinating applications in times to come. We have apps for Stories of Prophets and Islam book for kids.
If you download and like this islamic book app, kindly give us feedback through your Ratings and Reviews.
Free Darussalam Publisher's apps are also available in the iOS App Store.
Amazon Kindle Book Store