The description of Amazing File Manager
Amazing File Manager helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device's memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
By default, Amazing Amazing File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Amazing File Manager + is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full-featured. Because of its simple UI, it’s extremely easy to use. With Amazing File Manager +, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device, NAS(Network-attached storage), and cloud storages. What’s more, you can find how many files & apps you have on your device at a glance immediately after opening Amazing File Manager +.
It supports every file management actions (open, search, navigate directory, copy and paste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, transfer, download, bookmark, and organize). Amazing File Manager Plus supports media files and major file formats including apk.
* Open Source, light and smooth
* Based on Material Design guidelines
* Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
* Work on multiple tabs at same time
* Multiple themes with cool icons
* Navigation drawer for quick navigation
* App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
* Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
* Root explorer for advanced users
* Inbuilt Database Reader, Zip/Rar Reader, Apk Reader, Text Reader
* No ads
Major locations and functions of Amazing File Manager Plus are as following:
• Main Storage / SD card / USB OTG : You can manage all files and folders on both your internal storage and external storage.
• Downloads / Images / Audio / Videos / Documents / New files : Your files and folders are automatically sorted by their file types and characteristics so that you can easily find exactly the file you are looking for.
• Apps : You can see and manage all applications installed on your local device.
• Cloud / Remote : You can access your cloud storage and also remote/shared storage like NAS and FTP server. (Cloud storage: Google Drive™, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Yandex)
• Access from PC : You can access your android device storage from PC to manage files on your local android device using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
• Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files. You can find out which files take up the most space.
• Internal image viewer / Internal music player/ Internal text editor : You can choose to use built-in utilities for faster and better performance.