WhatAkey gives you the freedom of typing the long text of your choice using a single keyword.
# Simply type single keyword ( example @addr) for your complete address, Instead of typing the whole.
# Using WhatAKey you can type very quickly in all the installed application in your smartphone.
# Choose single and small keyword for any long text according to your convenience.
A.This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable WhatAKey checkbox
3. Select WhatAKey and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select WhatAKey and enable the switch.
B.How to do quick typing:
2.Press Menu key--> Add new record.
3.Type any keyword and text of your choice and press Save button.
4.Now go to any other application(say Messaging) and Type your keyword.
5.Records will be displayed.Simply press on any record to copy.
6. Paste it where ever you want.and Cheers!!!
1. WhatAKey detects keyword when you enable it from Accessibility settings of your device.So do not forget to enable it.
2. Before pasting the copied text,remove the keyword from input box that you have typed.