- Panel operation: You can perform the same operations as from the welding machine front panel.
- Welding machine internal information setting: You can set function information, welding conditions, and welding management information from a tablet.
- Backup/restore: You can back up welding conditions from a welding machine and copy them to other welding machines.
- Welding current/voltage monitoring: You can monitor the actual current/voltage in graph form during welding.
- Troubleshooting: You can refer to an error/troubleshooting list for the welding machine.
[Precautions when using Welbee App]
1. The welding machine control program must support the Welbee App.
2. The proprietary communication board provided by DAIHEN CORP. must be mounted on the welding machine.
3. The customer must supply the tablet and wireless access point etc.
------------------------- [Rules when using "Welbee App"] -------------------------
"Welbee App" (hereinafter known as the software) can only be used after agreeing to the following rules.
If you do not accept these rules, you cannot use the software. If this is the case, stop using the software and dispose of it immediately.
If you are using the software, you have agreed to the following conditions.
- The use of this software is subject to the laws of Japan and should only be used by people who obey the law.
- If you are told to stop using the software by the manufacturer or by a public office, you must do so immediately.
The copyright and all other rights related to this software belong to DAIHEN CORP. (hereinafter known as Daihen).
The software and its contents are protected by the Copyright Act and International Copyright Treaty, as well as laws and treaties relating to property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights and other incorporeal property rights.
Daihen may upgrade the software for improvement without notice.
[Prohibition of Software Modifications]
The customer cannot modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or perform a similar action, even with reason.
Daihen will not accept any responsibility for damage that occurs as a result of the use of this software or its provision to a third party.
Also, the development and provision of this software may be cancelled without notice.
The applicable law for this agreement is the law of Japan.
All disputes related to this agreement should be handled by Osaka District Court, Japan as the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of first instance.
[Changes to the Agreement]
This agreement may be updated without notice to the customer.