1) It's possible to change the weld condition.
2) It's possible to change the presence of the crater, the crater condition and the initial condition.
3) It's possible to read JOB which is being preserved in a weld machine.
4) It's possible to indicate the actual current which is being welded and the actual voltage.
[Precautions when using Smart Controller]
1. The welding machine control program must support the Smart Controller.
2. The proprietary communication board provided by DAIHEN CORP. must be mounted on the welding machine.
3. The customer must supply the smart phone and wireless access point etc.
------------------------- [Rules when using "Smart Controller"] -------------------------
"Smart Controller" (hereinafter known as the software) can only be used after agreeing to the following rules.
If you do not accept these rules, you cannot use the software. If this is the case, stop using the software and dispose of it immediately.
If you are using the software, you have agreed to the following conditions.
- The use of this software is subject to the laws of Japan and should only be used by people who obey the law.
- If you are told to stop using the software by the manufacturer or by a public office, you must do so immediately.
The copyright and all other rights related to this software belong to DAIHEN CORP. (hereinafter known as Daihen).
The software and its contents are protected by the Copyright Act and International Copyright Treaty, as well as laws and treaties relating to property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights and other incorporeal property rights.
Daihen may upgrade the software for improvement without notice.
[Prohibition of Software Modifications]
The customer cannot modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or perform a similar action, even with reason.
Daihen will not accept any responsibility for damage that occurs as a result of the use of this software or its provision to a third party.
Also, the development and provision of this software may be cancelled without notice.
The applicable law for this agreement is the law of Japan.
All disputes related to this agreement should be handled by Osaka District Court, Japan as the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of first instance.
[Changes to the Agreement]
This agreement may be updated without notice to the customer.