Use APKPure App
Get ZArchiver old version APK for Android
Download APKPure APP to get the latest update of ZArchiver and any app on Android
ZArchiver is a powerful zip files manager to let you compress or decompress any file on Android offline.
ZArchiver is a powerful archive manage tool with a simple and clear interface.
- Create and decompress various archive types including 7z (7zip), zip, XZ, lz4, tar and more.
- View and edit archive files as you need.
- Open compressed files and extract archive files with one tap.
ZArchiver - is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface. The app doesn't have permission to access the internet, so cannot transmit any information to other services or persons.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
- Decompress the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract split archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Start with Android 9 for small files (<10MB). If possible, use direct opening without extracting to a temporary folder;
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 support for filenames allows you to use national symbols in filenames.
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas or wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all the files you want to compress by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the first of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press the OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on the archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
Last updated on Dec 18, 20221.0.6
ZArchiver can help you to compress and decompress files on Android with multiple file formats supported.
You can install Gameloop Android Emulator to download ZArchiver on PC for archive management.
ZArchiver supports almost all archive files including 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz, and more.
Select the file you need to zip or unzip, then tap "Compress" or "Extract" as you need. Simple as that.
No. ZArchiver can be used offline without WiFi or data.