Take your IT network, help desk tickets(cloud or local) and users with you wherever you go! With Spiceworks Mobile, Spiceworks users have the info they need to do their IT jobs – at their fingertips. See devices, work help desk tickets, access user info, read IT discussions, and more.
Used by over 1 million IT pros worldwide, Spiceworks free IT management app & online community simplifies “everything IT” about the IT workday. From network inventory, monitoring & mapping to help desk, vendor ratings & reviews and more, Spiceworks delivers everything an IT pro needs to get their daily grind done. All for free.
Spiceworks Mobile for IT Pros.
VIEW YOUR NETWORK INVENTORY & ISSUES*
- See all the hardware and it's details on your network
- Identify if any issues exist with your assets
- Open a ticket for any assets that need attention
RUN YOUR HELPDESK & TEND TO YOUR TICKETS
- See and respond to all of your trouble tickets
- Create new tickets, close and re-open existing ones
- Add and edit ticket description and details
- Assign tickets and set priorities, due date & more
GET A FULL PICTURE OF YOUR END-USERS*
- Quickly get contact info for your end users
- View and update important user details (Active Directory)
- Take and upload pictures of users to their profiles
DISCUSS IT TOPICS WITH OTHER IT PROS
- See the day’s most popular IT discussions
- Talk-shop with and get advice from other IT pros
- Track the IT-topics you care about the most
Get Started with On Premise setup in 2 Easy Steps:
1) Get the latest version of Spiceworks' desktop app at http://www.spiceworks.com.
2) Come on back here & install Spiceworks Mobile
We require several permissions on your Android device to operate properly. Here is the list and why we need them.
full Internet access - your Spiceworks installation and the Spiceworks community are accessed through the internet.
read phone state and identity - from the people view, when making a call, we need to know if the phone is busy already.
retrieve running applications - lets us verify if a task has already been started so we have only one instance of activity at a time, and also lets us restart if we run into an unexpected issue.
*Network and inventory features currently available with On Premise version only.