The description of Smart Unlock
Smart Unlock - A smart way to unlock your Android device without pin or pattern! Now, You don't need to format your device if you forgot your password,just install this app. and smart the work.
How Does This Work?
Based on devices and device compatibility, this app. has a lot of options to unlock your device.
1. On Silent Mode : First of all, Enable Smart Unlock in settings and choose unlock mode as On Silent Mode. This means that if you have forgotten your pin or pattern, you can put the phone on silent mode by long pressing power button and activating silent mode. Now, just reboot or restart the device and your phone will be automatically unlocked.
2. On Vibration Mode : It is same as Silent mode and also works like that.
3. On Flight Mode : It is same as silent and vibration modes and this option is mostly available in all devices when long pressing power on/off button if your keyguard is active.
4. Charger is Connected : This is the most simple and easy mode and is available in all devices. When you select this option in the settings, you can unlock your device just by rebooting or restarting your device and plugging in your charger before boot. Please note that reboot is necessary in every mode of unlock. why? It is explained below.
5. When Headphone is Connected : It is same as charging mode, you just need to plug in your headphone instead of the charger. This is not an issue. :)
6. Boot is complete : This option doesn't need extra work, just select this mode of unlocking and simply restart or reboot your device, your phone will be unlocked directly without checking for any other option.
7. Proximity Sensor is Covered : Please be careful when using this option of unlocking. First of all, a proximity sensor is generally located on top right of the phone near ear speaker. It is used to disable the touch when you cover it with your ear during a voice call to prevent accidental clicks on screen. Select this option and make sure you have enabled Proximity sensor unlocking below after selecting the option or it will not work, when you want this option to work for you, just reboot your device and cover proximity sensor with your finger, your device will be unlocked.
8. Receiving a call : This is the best option you can use, you just need to set a phone number of your friend or whoever you want to. If you select this option of unlocking, you can unlock your phone by asking your friend to call on your number, the number from which your friend may call, should be the same number you have added in the app. Your device will be unlocked when you get a call from that number. Please note that, if you enable Auto-disconnect call, you may not receive calls from that number. So, there is an option of disabling auto disconnect call option. One more thing about voice unlock is that if you enable Auto-disconnect call, you can use this app. as call blocker for that number which is not recommended. :)
9. Remotely : Another powerful unlocking option method. You can add a device ID number (IMEI NUMBER) of your friends phone and a special link will be provided to you which only you can access. Open the link from your friends phone, verify your unique MD5 hash and click on Unlock button in the page, your device will be unlocked. Please note that this method requires active mobile data, make sure you have checked `Enable Mobile Data on boot option`.
Why Do I Need To Reboot My Device For Unlocking?
When you exit this app., it may be either terminated by the OS or any other Ram Booster app., So, a reboot is needed to make this app. run in background and perform the task. When you restart your device, this app. automatically starts and performs the operation.
Please let me know if i can improve this service someway, every suggestion, feedback and idea will be highly appreciated. Thank you!