The single, simple app for a more connected digital life. Learn, know, and grow online. It’s smarter, not harder.
- Scredible gets to know you, finds out what you want, what you like, and what you don’t like.
- Delivering content that is relevant to your interests, as it’s published.
- By knowing what you like, Scredible bots deliver to you articles, stories, and blogs from credible sources around the world.
- Find out what others are saying on a topic, and read more from a specific author or publication.
- Use bookmarks to collect articles relevant to your research in one easy to view place.
- With a highlight tool, you can capture meaningful quotes, phrases and statistics, and save them to use straight away, or save for later.
Your own Words
- Share your opinions on an article, with a ready-made link to the article.
- Begin a new post on a topic that matters to you.
- Start with a blank page, or use Scredible’s summation of an article to help beat writer's block.
- Lets you know when short and long posts have reached their word limit.
- Share articles with your social network.
- Post immediately with Quickshare, or schedule your posts to be sent at times defined by you.
- Scredible suggests hashtags relevant to what you’re sharing, and you can create your own, all in the same share box.
- View what you’ve posted in the past.
- See how many likes, shares, comments and clicks your posts have generated every day, week, month, and year.
- Every Scredible account comes with a Stream, a virtual library where you curate the content you share.
- Your Stream has the flexibility to only show what you want. Just want your social shares from one platform? No problem. Just want articles on a specific topic? Okay. Only your own words? It can do that too.
- Share everything in one Stream, or create separate Streams for personal, professional, hobbies, and business.