Key features of SAP CRM Service Manager for Android
• Manage service orders, and create confirmations in real time
• Record statuses, materials, problems, actions, expenses, and customer signatures
• View equipment, or install base listings and serial numbers
• View entitlements and contract or service history
• Create or edit non-order install bases for service confirmation, and generate account fact sheets
Note: To use SAP CRM Service Manager with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP CRM application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.