The description of ResMeVe Rescue Me Everyw. FREE
RESMEVE (Rescue Me EveryWhere) is a locator of smartphones.
[Free Version. 100% FREE. No ads and No banner ads - Without advertising]
Show geographical coordinates, address, city, , country.
Essential for athletes, walkers, runners,
explorers, adventurous people, After a car accident (I hope not) . . .
Useful for parents who want to know where their children, without secretly spy.
The son or daughter sends an sms message or an e-mail with the geographic location and parents become tranquil.
1. Find latitude and longitude in format: DD and DMS with addresses.
2. Send two types of messages SMS to 3 recipients at the same time, configured and stored in smartphone memory.
3. Send email with details and historical data.
4. Game: Random locations.
In Smartphones predisposed with sensor, many data are logged: temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure,
Battery Level, Telephone Network, Signal.
Automatically select the position sensor more accurate, with the lowest consumption of battery.
The recorded values are consulted or sent by email in CSV format (;).
To play and to have fun you can generate random locations worldwide and calculates the distance from where you are!
You challenge your friends to guess the nation of the next random location.
Fun trying the town further away or closer to your last location.
TYPE of MESSAGE:
1. Alarm: sms message with a distress call with latest coordinates saved.
2. Warning: sms message (for example) to pacify the recipient that it is okay.
3. Email: Send address (on 3rd party website) and historical data.
The recipients of the email by clicking on the link, they view the map where is the sender.
(The map is provided by an external service).
- Up to 3 recipients, from the address book of contacts on your phone and editable.
- To each recipient is paired with the alarm message, or an email notification.
- Messages created with a customizable interface.
Warning and DISCLAIMER:
Read the full instructions and the disclaimer in the app after installation.
- This app does not replace the emergency and rescue services.
- Addresses are provided by an external service and require traffic data (data traffic fees may apply, depending on the carrier providing the service).
- Use this software for educational purposes only.
- When no signal of telephone network cannot be sent SMS messages.
- When no signal data cannot be updated addresses and cannot be sent emails.
- Receiving of geographical coordinates and addresses inside of the buildings can be impossible or inaccurate.
- Telephone network coverage in the mountains, by the sea, in the desert, and in areas with low urbanization may be impossible.
- The value of accuracy indicates the accuracy of the sensors (telephone network, Wifi, GPS).
- Send email generates data traffic and can be subject to a fee (depending on service provider).
- Sending of text message fees may apply, depending on your service provider.
Examples of use:
1. Hike in the mountains:
unfortunately I have a sprained ankle (I hope not). I have to call for help but do not know where I am.
IF there is phone signal, I immediately sent a text message to three recipients with my coordinates that will alert the emergency services.
If there is no signal at regular intervals (such as every hour) I could send a text message alerting recipients that all right (with the coordinates).
In this case, the rescue services would go in place closer to my last reported position.
2. Parents have to go to pick up their children after a party, but do not really know where they are. The children send a text message or an email with coordinates and clickable link to view the site.
3. After a car accident on an undisclosed location (I hope not), if the phone has phone signal you can send a text message with the coordinates to activate the emergency services.
Supported languages: English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Dutch.