FREE FOR ELMHURST’S MEMBERS
Elmhurst’s RdSAP GO is a fast, flexible and intuitive mobile app for accredited domestic energy assessors. It was designed with a simple objective in mind. That is to help you work quickly and effectively and minimise the time taken to complete an EPC wherever you are, enabling calculations on-site. It also integrates with Elmhurst’s GO Capture – another FREE members’ app for capturing and cataloguing your evidence when using RdSAP GO.
*Minimum specification for Android devices: 4.0+.
We recommend a Dual-core 1.3Ghz processor with 16GB Storage.
RdSAP GO includes some of the following features:
• Optimised for Android devices
• Fast and reliable
• Integrated with Elmhurst’s Free GO Capture app for simultaneous evidence and data capture
• New interface and layout designed for simplicity and productivity
• The ability to input data in any order, affording you control instead of restrictions
• New data input methods to improve the user experience, including number sliders and collapsible menus
• Panel functionality – allowing you to accept and process panel jobs
• New remote support facility
Members can see the software manual in our ‘Access Elmhurst’ members' portal.
Not accredited with Elmhurst Energy?
If you are not accredited as a domestic energy assessor with Elmhurst Energy, you will need to contact us about completing your accreditation or switching to Elmhurst’s scheme before downloading this app.
Please contact us at: [email protected]