RdSAP Go5.01r12 for Android
The description of RdSAP Go
This all-in-one mobile solution combines evidence and data capture to ensure assessors can lodge an EPC and prepare their evidence for future QA audits, all whilst they are out on site.
RdSAP Go includes the following features:
• A new user interface optimised for both Android tablets and mobile phones.
• New controls to ease data entry.
• Evidence capture.
• Guidance mode to assist with QA.
• Configure RdSAP Go to the way that you work.
• Ability to add Supporting Notes to your assessment.
• A new traffic light system identifying completed and incomplete sections of your assessment.
• Offline assessment calculation
• Upload partially completed assessments.
• Lodge EPCs from your device.
Members can download the software manual via the Access Elmhurst members portal.
Not accredited with Elmhurst Energy?
If you are not accredited as a domestic energy assessor with Elmhurst Energy, you will need to contact us about completing your accreditation or switching to Elmhurst’s scheme before downloading this app.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
RdSAP Go 5.01r12 Update
Photostream – manage your assessment photographs with ease
Generate reference numbers automatically upon lodgement
Batch remove assessments
Helpful software prompts when selecting unusual options that are common QA failures
Resolved compatibility issues with Android 4.4
My Talking Tom
WhatsAgent for Whatsapp
Global Indoor Technology Ltd
iflix Sdn Bhd
Real Cricket™ 18
EnjoyMobi Video Editor Studio
ARK Survival Evolved Deluxe Edition