Kadastrs.lv can be downloaded free of charge on your mobile phone or tablet.
The application will help you not to get confused in a case if you are lost - the GPS functionality of your device will display your location*. Besides, it provides you with information on the Cadastre object, depending on your location. It will be useful for property owners, professionals, customers of State Land Service and for everyone to obtain data anytime and anywhere from the National Real Estate Cadastre Information system or the State Address Register.
In order to use all the features of the application, please, login with your username and password of the State Land Service data distribution and e-services’ portal www.kadastrs.lv or authenticate using the offered authentication options (Internet banking, eID) of the Single state and local government portal www.latvija.lv (Latvija.lv).
We encourage you to try and evaluate the options of the application:
• Search for a real estate, land, building, premise group (apartment), view them on the map, as well as to browse respective basic information (free of charge) or additional information from Cadastre textual and graphic data;
• View the boundaries of land parcels and building outlines, as well as accurate addresses on the selected scale of the map;
• Display your location on the map, determined by your device’s built-in GPS functionality*;
• Check the address;
• Obtain an information of your e-services and orders as well as to track their status;
• Browse Cadastre data of your real estate, receiving e-service “My properties”;
• Obtain a standard information on Cadastre objects upon your interest;
• Disburse paid services using Latvija.lv (Internet banking, payment card) or Mobilly payment system, or, if you are an authorized user – paying the monthly bill.
The State Land Service will continue to develop the features of the mobile application. We encourage you to give your feedback and ideas to develop the mobile application.
*Location determination is only available in territory of Latvia.