Pattern password transforms a pattern of your choice into a secure password for each of the sites you use.
For your ease of mind this extension is completely isolated: does not communicate with any server and does not store anything on your device.
1. (optional) Enter the name of your target site (like "gmail")
2. (optional) Change the size of the pattern grid and output password size.
3. (optional) If you want your password not to include special characters, click "Character Sets" and uncheck the group you want excluded.
4. Press "Enter Pattern" then enter your pattern by touch and drag across the hexagon board, then confirm it.
5. Your password has been generated. Use "Copy" to put it in your clipboard.
6. (optional but appreciated) buy me a beer.