Export and share organization charts, as well as have them stored on the Android device for access any time. We wanted to make a simple app that would take staff or position data and make a portable organization chart. We hope we've managed to do so. If you find issues, please let us know via the email address below; we'll try to fix them as fast as we can.
Org Charts Features:
* Create a chart from scratch
. * Org Charts will automatically space the rectangles after you designate the manager / reporting line
* Upload staff / positions from Excel
. * Up to 15 columns of user-defined information can be stored within the app's database
* Display up to three rows of data on each person's rectangle
. * Change what's displayed at any time
* Supports Undo of reporting line changes via the BACK BUTTON on the drawing screen (Home button exits app)
* Export chart to graphic file
. * Share chart via email option
* Unlimited number of positions. Though a guideline is provided via the memory of your device.
* Rich, contextual help provide via website, which is directly accessible from a help button.
* User preferences for text sizing and maximum characters displayed for each row on the rectangles
* User preferences to set color for a single rectangle, a family of positions, or the entire chart
* Ability to automatically position rectangles based on reporting line, or reporting line plus grade level / numerical ranking
* Ability to add prefix text globally to individual rows
* Supports panning, zooming, and movement of individual rectangles
Give Org Charts a try and let us know your thoughts!