We wish that this festive season brings Dhan, Yash and Samriddhi to your home... Happy Navratra to everybody!
We have made this special only HINDI application dedicated to all 9 forms of Goddess Shakti.
Shardiya Navaratri falls in the Month of September or October. The nine days festivity and dandiya (dance with sticks) culminates on tenth day with Dussehra or Vijayadashami.
Navratri is here and along with all the Dandiya, Garba and daily pujas or prayers, it’s also time for a lot of learning, 9 days of Navratri each have their own significance and each signifies something beautiful.
In this application we have mentioned Puja Vidhi or Pooja Vidhi, Katha, Aarti, Mantra, Dhyan, Stotra Path and Kavach for all nine goddesses of the Hindu religion in HINDI.
The 9 Mata's are:
1. Durga Mata - most famous and well-known form of Shakti.
2. Bhadrakali - She is a form of Kali but instead of being ruled by anger, Bhadrakali is known for her generosity and her helpful nature.
3. Amba - Mata Amba, also known as Jagdamba is considered to be the mother of the universe.
4. Annapoorna Devi - As the name suggest is the mother of earth and food grains.\
5. Sarvamangala Mata - Goddess who blesses all and prays for the benefits of all.
6. Bhairavi Mata - As fierce as Kali and as wrathful, there is not much difference between the two except for the fact that Bhairavi is the consort of Bhairava.
7. Chandika Mata - Devi Chandi is worshipped as the emotional form of Goddess Durga.
8. Tripurasundari - Also known as Lalita, signifies beauty and the grandeur of the three worlds.
9. Bhavani Mata - Bhavani is primarily worshipped in Maharashtra and she is another form of Amba or Maa Durga.
10. Mookambika Devi - another name for Parvati and she is the most gentle and the nurturing, motherly aspect of Shakti.
We have also included a quick listen option for AUDIO of Durga Chalisa Aarti and Aarti Shri Amba Ji along with Hindi lyrics.