The highlights at a glance:
- Save any number of situations with individual settings
- Change between saved situations at any time — simply by swiping
- Set automatic situation changes — by time, by location or by NFC
- For Android version 4.0 or higher
MultiManager allows you to set up settings profiles by situation and save multiple settings in them. This way, you can make sure that you can be reached whenever you want to be reachable. Just define the desired profile settings for any situation. For example, you can specify that your phone will only vibrate and WLAN is turned off if you are at the office. Or you set up call forwarding and Bluetooth for when you are on the road. Easily manage your daily routine with MultiManager—without having to search for the desired settings. You can change between the situations simply by swiping.
The following settings can be used for MultiManager:
- Call forwarding in the mobile network
- Turn CLI on / off in the mobile network
- Turn ringing tone and vibration on and off
- Turn WLAN on and off
- Turn Bluetooth on and off
- Call waiting in the mobile network
- Multi SIM: Turn SMS / MMS on and off in the mobile network
We welcome your opinion and feedback! They help us to continuously enhance the MultiManager app for you.
Have a lot of fun with the app
Your Telekom team
Network-based features such as call forwarding or calling line identification restriction (CLIR) have been tested in the mobile network of Deutsche Telekom AG. Some functions might not work with other mobile operators or networks.