The 3CX Android client allows you to make and receive office calls on your Android device from anywhere. The app fully supports PUSH, allowing your device to be on standby when not in use and save battery life. When an incoming call occurs on your office extension, your device will 'wake up' and notify you as it would with a regular GSM call.
The 3CX Android client benefits include:
- Make and receive calls on your smartphone/tablet from your office extension.
- One number concept - Calls made to your office extension will ring on your Android device.
- Reduced mobile phone bill; call colleagues via the 3CX client rather than via the mobile network.
- Seamless out of office or in office detection.
- Transfer & Hold calls.
- Easily change your status (available, busy etc.).
- Take multiple calls simultaneously.
- View the status of your colleagues.
- Easily setup conference calls.
- Instant Corporate Chat.
The 3CX Android client requires Google Push to be configured by your organization's PBX administrator. A guide on how to do this can be found here: http://www.3cx.com/docs/configuring-google-push
More information about this app is available at: http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/android-ios-voip/