Fast & Easy Unit Check-in:
• Conduct a 360 degree walk around of the unit with a customer, add jobs using the voice to text feature, and take pictures to properly document any customer wants, needs, questions or concerns.
• Offer customers additional service opportunities while you inspect the unit.
• Eliminate paperwork and speed up the customer experience by collecting your customer’s signature without returning to the service desk.
Increased Technician Productivity:
• Enable technicians to clock in and out of labor lines, take pictures and provide cause & correction without having to go back and forth to a computer.
• Drive your hardware costs down by eliminating the need to upgrade computers and replacing them with cheaper tablets.
• Take pictures of the parts required and attach them to the work order to eliminate confusion in your parts department on which part to order.
• Take pictures of an issue and upload to a manufacturer’s website for expedited warranty submission.
Streamlined Inventory Management
• Save time and improve efficiency by conducting year end and cycle inventory counts with your mobile device.
• Sell more by showing all unit details (including pictures and price) to a customer while away from your desk.
Efficient Payment Processing
• Speed up the checkout process by taking credit card payments on a work order using a mobile device.*
• Eliminate paperwork by capturing the customer’s signature and emailing them the receipt.
Note: This feature requires our integrated merchant services solution with ChargeItPro
“The concept of checking-in a unit using a mobile app is truly ground breaking. Any service we can provide to our customers right on the spot, without having to go back and forth to a computer, is a huge plus.”
Jeremy Ketelsen, Ketelsen RV
"One of the features we like about the mobile app is the ability to take pictures of boats, engines, and parts and attach them to specific jobs and warranty claims. This feature allows us to increase the efficiency of our warranty process and gives visual history of a unit or part when it enters the dealership removing any possibility of future discrepancies at the onset. "
Carly Poole, Buckeye Marine