The description of Heart Rate Monitor - Pulse Point ECG check App
Heart rate or normal heartbeat and pulse points are important safeguards for your health. With the accurate heart rate monitor application, you can now measure and monitor your heart rate!
The heart rate monitor helps you measure your heart rate, track heartbeat and pulse beats, and relax meditation. Whether you are at home or in the office, whether you are waking up, relaxing or before and after exercise, use your heart rate monitor to check your heart rate, heart rate and pulse and relax anytime, anywhere.
What is normal heart rate or heartbeat and pulse point?
According to the Mayo Clinic, the normal cardiac arrest rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute (BPM). However, keep in mind that many factors affect your heart rate, including activity level, health level, body size, and mood. In general, lower heart rate at rest means more effective cardiac function and better cardiovascular health.
If your resting heart rate is consistently higher than 100 beats per minute, or if you are not a trained athlete and your resting heart rate is below 60 minutes, consult your doctor
※ Change your life through heart rate monitor
- Sleep: Using the heart rate monitor you can accurately measure your heart rate, heartbeat and pulse values, and improve your insomnia and sleep quality based on values. Eliminate negative energy and emotional waste so you can sleep well.
- Relaxation: The heart rate monitor allows you to accurately measure your heart rate, heartbeat and pulse values. It helps you to eliminate mental burdens and release work and life stress. Experience unprecedented relaxation and well-being.
- Emotion Management: The heart rate monitor can accurately measure your heart rate, heartbeat and pulse value, reduce the generation of negative energy such as anxiety according to values, and enhance your ability to control emotions.
- Efficient focus: Through the heart rate monitor you can accurately measure your heart rate, heartbeat and pulse value, according to the value to help you improve attention and work efficiency, and bring a clear sense of thinking.
- Hold the tip of your index finger on the back lens of your phone.
- Do not use too much force, otherwise it will limit circulation and lead to inaccurate reading.
- After a second or two, you should see your heart pulse graph.
- Keep your fingers still for five seconds to calculate heart rate and update numbers
- For best results, stop your finger for 10 seconds for accurate heart rate.
- If your finger is wet or too cold, this application will not work.
※Reminder: The test results are for reference only. If you are in abnormal physical condition, please consult your doctor immediately.
Quickly download the Heart Rate Monitor - Pulse Point ECG check app to learn about your health anytime, anywhere.