Use APKPure App
Get Heart Rate Plus old version APK for Android
Measures using your camera or heart rate sensor
The app will measure your heartbeat only using your phone's camera by processing the images of your pulse on your finger!
Instant and excellent for monitoring your fitness.
- Fast, continuous, and accurate measurement.
- Save results with tags for access later.
- Share your pulse screenshot on social media.
- Real-time pulse graph(PPG - photoplethysmogram). See your heart beats.
- Reminder: Automatic reminds you to measure your heartbeat daily.
- Export history to CSV or PDF file format; PDF format includes PPG graph. (Paid feature).
- Back up, restore and transfer your data. (Paid feature).
- Built-in sensor support for Samsung's devices (Galaxy Note 4/Edge/5/7/8/9 and Galaxy S 5/6/7/8/9/10).
- Google Fit support.
- Our app should not be used as a medical device/product; designed for general fitness and wellness purposes only.
Consult your doctor or primary care physician if you require medical purposes.
- Our app is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
- Our app is not tested/verified accuracy on all supported devices; please use it at your own risk.
*** If you like this app, you can remove ads and unlock paid features from the menu by purchasing Premium.
*** We welcome your ideas and suggestions; please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp or Twitter account: https://twitter.com/pvdapps.
Last updated on Aug 5, 2023
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- History can be exported to PDF file format with PPG waveform (premium only, phone measure only).
- Wear OS: low and high heart rate notification.
- If you feel too hot, flash light can be disable in "Use flash LED" option in the Settings.