The description of Guide for Pokémon Duel
Pokémon Duel is a strategy board game that uses Pokémon figures. Build a deck with your favorite figures and then leap into a League Match! Compete with players from around the world for a chance to enter the top League rankings in League Matches. You'll fight your rivals in real time! Win duels, get all kinds of cool figures and items, and make your deck stronger!
The rules are simple! The object is to be the first player to get one of your figures to your opponent's goal. How will you get to the goal? You'll need to carefully choose your route! In duels, you and your opponent take turns moving your figures. Set up a strategic formation and attack your opponent, or simply block their path—it's all about tactics! Plan your strategy and defeat your opponents in this game of cat and mouse!
1. The players will be given life points at 2000, 4000, 8000, 12000, 16000. (depending on the agreement)
2. dipermainan no stage or a particular turn, draw phase (DP) which is take the stage first card of the deck, standby phase (SP) is preparing to play, play phase 1 (MP1): stage activate the card or summon monsters, battle phase (BP) namely the attack phase, the main phase 2 (MP 2) that (together with the main phase 1), and the end phase (EP) is the end of our turn and followed the enemy's turn.
3. The players will use the deck (where the card will be used) deck is divided into three, which is the main deck comprising a minimum of 40 cards and a maximum of 80 cards, side deck (deck reserves) may not exist or maximum 15 cards, and extra deck (deck fusion ) in maximum 15 cards.
4. The maximum card in the hands of six cards, so if there are six cards in the hands of the player shall throw kekuburan during the end phase (EP).
5. Life Point is reduced difference usually corresponds attack enemy monsters to attack the monster alone and in an attacking position, while the monster defensive player point of life is not reduced. If the monster attacked by enemy attack points together, then both monsters will be destroyed and there is no damage to life point.
6. The conditions for winning a duel is one of the following conditions (whichever comes first met), namely: Spent "Life Points" The enemy that 0, or the opponent to surrender or Spent Deck opponent so that the opponent can not draw another card from the pile deck
7. To MATCH DUEL, is a duel with the game system, which first won the duel 2 of 3 matches. This game is usually carried out in the game, because it is more fair. But it also depends on the agreement of both players.
This is a guide to the application is not a game to play !!!!!!