A podcast player, from Google. Listen and subscribe to the world’s podcasts.
With Google Podcasts, you can play the latest episodes from your favorite shows, explore podcast recommendations just for you, and manage your listening activity.
Discover podcasts that you'll love
• Subscribe and listen to all your favorite podcasts.
• Explore show and episode recommendations just for you.
• Browse popular and trending shows in comedy, news, history, music, business, TV & film, education, health & fitness, technology, arts, science, sports and more.
Customize your listening experience
• Listen at faster playback speeds or skip over silences.
• Queue up episodes for a seamless listening experience.
• Easily keep track of your listening history, downloads and subscriptions.
Listen wherever you are
• Listen on multiple devices – phone, laptop, smart speaker – without losing your place.
• Stream episodes for instant playback or auto-download episodes to listen offline and on the go.
• Discover podcasts using Google Search and Google Assistant.
To find out more, visit our Help Centre: https://support.google.com/websearch/topic/9739148?hl=en-GB&ref_topic=3036132&p=podcasts&visit_id=637190448011338458-2709322194&rd=1
What's New in The Latest Version 22.214.171.1241731953
Last updated on Jul 25, 2022
Google Podcasts now supports adding podcasts by RSS feed! Open the app and navigate to Activity, and then to the Subscriptions tab. Select the three dots in the top right corner and then "Add by RSS Feed." Once added, the podcast will appear along with your other subscribed shows, including at the top of the Home tab.