TURN RED BARS TO GREEN TO SAVE FUEL.
1. OBD II reader, connected to your car.
2. Torque Pro app, should be installed on your android device. This is a plugin app. It only works from inside the Torque Pro.
► Available Units: MPG, Imperial MPG, L/100KM, Km/L
1. App starts showing graphs a few seconds after your vehicle starts moving.
2. Four methods are embedded in the app to calculate mileage/fuel consumption. Try to change the method if it doesn't respond or the numbers are inaccurate. It is common for some vehicles to report slightly different numbers on different methods. Some cars might not support one or two method at all.
3. Set "Fuel Type", "Engine Displacement" and "Volumetric Efficiency" in your car profile inside the Torque.
✮ Polite Note ✮ In case you have encountered a problem please kindly contact us first, before give us a low rate.