There may be a lot of things that you want to do, you want to try and you want to bring to an end…
Do just everything you want to do!
This app will support you by organizing your time!
#It's easy to use
1. Enter some of the things you want to do
2. Set the time you can use in "whole time"
3. Assign a time to each thing that you want to do and set it to "minimum/maximum interval".
5. Try to do what you want to do as time permits(like as much time as you set in "2.").
- When you come home from work or school and think like "I have about 1 hour now but.. what shall I do?".
- In the forenoon of the holidays
- When you are being lazy or waisting your time
- You want to do many things but nothing can be done and feeling bad about it.
#Tips for registering what you want to do
・Add things that you feel like "I don't have enough time and cannot do it", "meaningless to do if it's only for a short period of time" and "I don't know where to start".
・Register rather roughly than setting it in detail.
Not like "read a book about &%$#*@, and study &%$#*@"but like "study"or"&%$#*@"
・Try not to register depressing things
・When you actually start doing it, think it's ok when you have done things related to what is displayed on the screen as task.
・This app is a bit different from the so-called task management app, so just use it in a way that it's convenient for you.