How to use your lucky eggs
• First, collect as much pidgeys, caterpies or weedles as you can. Don't evolve them before you get at least to level 9.
• Once you reach level 9, you will get a lucky egg. This valuable item will double XP points for half an hour.
• Sort your Pokémon list by number and write down how much pidgeys, caterpies and weedles you have as well as their respective candy count.
• Input these numbers into this tool, and it will calculate how much of them you can evolve, how many XP points you can expect, expected duration, and how many more you could potentially evolve in ideal conditions.
• Use the remaining time to evolve pricier pokémons, and perform as much XP rewarding activity.
In the end, you will accumulate massive amounts of XP points, and gain a few levels easily.
Feel free to send us an email if you would like to share your ideas, suggestions, bug reports, or how successful this tool was for you.
Thank you for your support!
We are not affiliated in any way with Nintendo or Niantic. This is a tool to help players.
©Pokémon Go Niantic, Inc. ©Pokémon and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.