PLEASE, MAKE SURE YOU CAN FIND ENOTEGEAR IN GEAR APP STORE FOR YOUR WATCH.
Best unofficial Evernote client for Gear!
* Full synchronization
* Only last changes
* Option in settings: synchronize at launch
* Changes made on Gear are sent to cloud immidiatelly and reflects on watches until server reply
* Notebooks are grouped by stacks
* Notes count is shown on notebooks list
* Notes can be found inside notebooks
* Note last modified and/or tags are shown below note title. It can be changed in settings
* Long tap on note show context menu for note
* Swipe back changes view to notebooks list
* Tap on note shows it's content
* Watch formatted note content
* Check and uncheck todos. This will either update note on server.
* Edit tags
* Move to another notebook
* Rename note
* Create simple note
Trash. Notes in trash can be restored or changed
To enable input on Gear 2, please install free TypeGear from store.
This version limitations:
* Note content can't be modified
* You can create only simple notes without formatting
* You can't edit notebooks
* Note content always loads from server and not stores
* Full deletion of notebooks, notes and tags evernote don't syncs except full synchronization
* No note resources. Images, etc...