Andromium Launcher APK
The description of Andromium Launcher
Andromium Launcher require the installation Andromium OS (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromium.os)!!!
For Tablet, Setup box Users:
- Allow our users to use Andromium OS to be their default launcher.
- To exit Andromium OS, use the start menu suspend option, doing so will bring user back to their Default tablet Launcher
- Allow users to have 2 default launchers: One: for using their tablet in laptop mode, Two: when using their tablet in touch screen only mode.
For Phone Users:
- Allow users to have home button integration when running Andromium OS on an external screen. Hitting home button when inside Andromium OS will bring user back to desktop
- Allow user to have 2 default launcher: One: for using their phone running Andromium OS as desktop/laptop. Two: when using their smartphone in phone mode.
- For supported smartphones, Andromium OS will auto enter and exit the desktop mode. For other devices, use the manual launch (via status bar action), and manual exit (use suspend function on start menu)
*** IMPORTANT: INSTALLATION GUIDE, MUST FOLLOW THE EXACT STEPS!!! ***
1) Install Andromium OS (0.5.0 version or above) or update to the latest version of Andromium OS (0.5.0 or above)
2) Install Andromium Launcher
3) Hit home button, choose Andromium Launcher as your default launcher, then hit ok
4) Hit home button again, choose your regular phone/tablet launcher.
5) Restart your device (REQUIRED!!!)
6) Wait until device fully restarted, and Andromium notification bar status is showing.
7) Launch Andromium OS manually (or automatically if your device is supported), then wait at-least 2 minute in the Andromium desktop.
8) Exit Andromium OS manually (via suspend button) or automatically for supported devices.
9) Congratulations, Andromium Launcher should now be correctly configured.
TO TEST ANDROMIUM LAUNCHER FUNCTIONALITY:
1) Next time you are in Andromium OS, hit the home button, it should bring you back to Andromium Desktop
2) When outside of Andromium OS, hitting the home button should bring you back to your default Phone/Tablet Launcher.
- Andromium Launcher is the initial public beta release, so there bound to be bugs and issues. So if you are not comfortable with early beta software testing, please don't install current version and wait for later public releases.
- Please report any issues found to our public forum at: forum.andromiumos.com. It will help us find and fix issues quickly.
- Also the app is design specifically for Andromium Laptop Dock, with addition hidden functions, if you are one of our early laptop dock testers, please report bugs to our private forum instead. Thank you.
- If your device is having major issues with the Andromium Launcher, please try restart the device and rerun setup steps to see if that fixes the problem
- If problem persist, uninstalling Andromium Launcher will bring your device back to single launcher mode. You can continue use Andromium OS without home launcher integration.
*** YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ***
- Improve integration with Andromium OS
- Revert back to user's default launcher (not Andromium OS) after device reboot.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added better support for third party Android launchers
- Bug fixes.
- Initial version - public BETA release
- Please read app description carefully before installation, failing to do so can cause issue with your device.
- Andromium Launcher 0.0.3 for Android 4.4+ APK Download
Version: 0.0.3 (3) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Update on: 2016-04-09
APK File SHA1: 30a67c8c45d6ee47b6533331e3e8f3ea1f9ede58
What's new: 0.0.3 - Improve integration with Andromium OS- Revert back to user' More...
- Andromium Launcher 0.0.2 for Android 4.4+ APK Download
- Andromium Launcher 0.0.1 for Android 4.4+ APK Download