- Enter the information you want to write to the tag.
- Hold a tag close to the phone (wait for the audio alert and message).
- Possibly check Read Only. Please see note below.
- Click on Write while holding the tag still.
- Rinse and repeat.
- You need to activate NFC in your device before being able to write or read tags.
- When writing URLs, don't forget the http:// or https:// part. Otherwise it will be considered text.
- You can use other URL schemes as well, but it might be device-dependent what will actually happen. E.g. mailto:address works fine.
- We recommend that you don't activate Read Only while experimenting, as this is one way only.
- To test written NFC tags on the same device, close the app first. Otherwise it will think the tag should be written to.
- Even though newer iPhones/iPads support NFC for payments, they don't support NFC tags in general, so nothing will happen (most likely) if you try to read an NFC tag written by this app with an iOS device.