Use APKPure App
Get MIFARE Classic Tool old version APK for Android
Read, write, analyze, etc. MIFARE® Classic RFID-Tags!
This tool provides several features to interact with (and only with) MIFARE Classic RFID-Tags.
My dump/key files are gone after updating MCT!
• Read MIFARE Classic tags
• Save and edit the tag data you read
• Write to MIFARE Classic tags (block-wise)
• Clone MIFARE Classic tags
(Write dump of a tag to another tag; write 'dump-wise')
• Key management based on dictionary-attack
(Write the keys you know in a file (dictionary).
MCT will try to authenticate with these
keys against all sectors and read as much as possible.)
• Format a tag back to the factory/delivery state
• Write the manufacturer block of special MIFARE Classic tags
• Create, edit and save key files (dictionaries)
• Decode & Encode MIFARE Classic Value Blocks
• Decode & Encode MIFARE Classic Access Conditions
• Compare dumps (Diff Tool)
• Display generic tag information
• Display the tag data as highlighted hex
• Display the tag data as 7-Bit US-ASCII
• Display the MIFARE Classic Access Conditions as a table
• Display MIFARE Classic Value Blocks as integer
• Calcualate the BCC
• Quick UID clone feature
• Import/export to common file types
• In-App (offline) help and information
Some important things are:
• The features this tool provides are very basic. There are no such
fancy things like saving a URL to an RFID-Tag with a nice looking
graphical user interface. If you want so save things on a tag,
you have to input the raw hexadecimal data.
• This App can NOT crack/hack
any MIFARE Classic keys. If you want to read/write an RFID-Tag, you
need keys for this specific tag first. For additional information
please read/see Getting Started from the links section.
• There will be no "brute-force" attack
capability in this application. It is way too slow due
to the protocol.
• The first block of the first sector of an original
MIFARE Classic tag is read-only i.e. not writable. But there
are special MIFARE Classic tags (aka magic tag gen2) that
support writing to the manufacturer block with a simple write command.
This App is able to write to such tags and can therefore create fully
correct clones. However, some special tags require a special command
sequence to put them into the state where writing to the manufacturer
block is possible.
These tags will not work.
Remember this when you are shopping for special tags!
• This app will NOT work on some devices because
their hardware (NFC-controller) does not support MIFARE Classic
( https://github.com/ikarus23/MifareClassicTool/issues/1 ).
You can find a list of unsupported devices here:
• Project Page on github:
• MIFARE Classic Tool on F-Droid:
• Getting started & other help:
• Bug tracker:
IF YOU ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM PLEASE REPORT IT HERE
• Additional stuff:
• Thread at the Proxmark3 Forum:
MIFARE® is a registered trademark of NXP Semiconductors.
Last updated on Oct 6, 2023
* Added "Hide Identical Sectors" option and show
tag data difference in percent for the Diff Tool
(Thanks to Deun Lee)
* Added French translation
(Thanks to Nicolas "iomega11" André)
* Improved Italian translation
(Thanks to Nicolas "iomega11" André and
Erik "ErikPelli" Pellizzon)
* Updated for Android 13
Full changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ikarus23/MifareClassicTool/master/CHANGELOG.txt